Kathy Crazypants

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sideways Sandwiches




As I was sitting across from my husband at Whataburger I noticed something that he did that curled my toes and caused me to grit my teeth. As my hubby had 2 bites left of his burger he decided to turn it sideways to take the next to last bite. The vision of someone eating a sandwich OR burger sideways even just the next to last bite sends me into crazyville. There is something supremely unnatural about it. I wouldn't take a hot dog and take a big old bite out of the middle or even a taco turned the wrong way. It is just wrong. So..... as I sit with you and lazily eat feel free to eat your sandwiches OR burgers any way you choose. Just know that I am shrieking on the inside.

1 comment:

  1. i was just discussing this with some friends. I'm a advocate of the burger turn personally.

    ReplyDelete